Offer a wide range of sources of scholarships, administrative support services to meet the administrative requirements to obtain a scholarship. The following types of scholarships are offered:
Based on the Strategic Plan 2011-2015 UB, UB scholarship policy as follows:
1) Grantee UB (A) are classified into three categories as follows:
Scholarships for those who are not able / poor are scholarships for students who are not able / poor.
Academic merit scholarship is a scholarship for students who are high academic achievers and is now ranked 10 (ten) large Department at UB.
Non-academic merit scholarship is a scholarship for students who excel in non-academic level of the National / International or active students at MFI-UB (Institute Sovereignty Students - UB).
2) Employer / sources of scholarships (B) are classified into three categories as follows:
Scholarships are funded by the Higher Education (Higher Education), namely:
- TPSDP (Technological and Professional Skills Development Sector Project)
- For Student Aid (BKM)
- Improved Performance ektrakurikuler (PPE)
- Activist Scholarship
Scholarships are funded by the UB, namely:
- UB-free SPP
- BBM (Student Learning Assistance) Old Students
- PPA (Improving Academic Achievement) Students Students Old & New
Scholarships are funded by companies / banks / private sector / foundations, among others:
- BBM Maba
- Bidik Misi
- Toyota Astra