To improve the quality, relevance, efficiency and meet the demands of the new paradigm of university management that prioritizes quality improvement on an ongoing basis, Information Technology Education courses program establish a Quality Assurance Unit which is part of UB's Center for Quality Assurance.
The main purpose of the establishment of the Quality Assurance Unit (UJM) is to realize an Academic Quality Assurance System (SPMA). That is expected to guide the planning and implementation of academic effort, increased resources, procedures, activities and evaluation procedures. With their duties and functions as an institution to monitor and improve the academic quality of a computer system on an ongoing basis in order to achieve the vision and mission set and meet the needs of the community, the workplace and professional needs through the organization Tridharma. Preparation of academic documents on an ongoing basis as a foundation that is expected to be part of the system and working mechanism (institutional) in Information Technology Education course program as a support SPMA which is derived from an UB.
Quality Assurance Unit has the duties and functions as follows:
- Setting standards of academic quality level of the course program;
- Implement a system audit and compliance audit on a regular basis;
- Submit the audit report with its recommendations in writing to the Chairman of the course program;
- Monitor, evaluate, and perform follow-up analysis of the implementation of the approved recommendations.
UJM Team conducted by the Chief Information PTIIK through SK number 54 of 2015. In the decree lifting personnel as follows:
- Responsibility Taker : Satrio Agung W., S.Kom, M.Kom
- Head of Unit : Aditya Rachmadi, S.ST., M.TI
- Secretary : Retno Indah Rokhmawati, S.Pd., M.Pd.
- Member : Hanifah Muslimah Az-Zahra, S.Sn., M.Ds.
Appointment Decree of the Quality Assurance Unit of Information Technology Education Program