Objectives Education Program
Objectives to be achieved by informatics studies program/Computer Science PTIIK Brawijaya University is:
- To produce graduates who are competent in the field Informatics and Computer, entrepreneurial (entrepreneur) and can be trusted to be able to cooperate and contribute to national and international (world class), through a curriculum developed by considering a model curriculum for Informatics and computer at the national level and internationally.
- Running the education system of quality assurance in accordance with national and international standards.
- Engage the academic community Prodi Informatics/Computer science in research that can enrich the knowledge in the field Informatics and computer based on morals and ethics in order to fill and support the development of regional and national.
- Engage the academic community Prodi Informatics/Computer Science in community service in the form of coaching, guidance and consultation in order to enhance community participation in development and community empowerment based on morals and ethics.
- Increasing the contribution and collaboration with the various parties in the community by developing products and services innovation and creativity in the field Informatics and computer at the regional, national and international.
- Developing competency certification in the field of Informatics / Computer Science at the regional, national and international.