Get important dates of thesis schedule
Form penambahan/perubahan mata kuliah semester reguler
Find about available recruitment at FILKOM UB
Computer Science Research Laboratory of the Brawijaya University established Brawijaya University Rector By law No. 20 2016 on the organizational structure and working procedures within the university Brawijya. Since its establishment, the laboratory is devoted to addressing research activity both students and lecturers at the Faculty of Computer Science.
Research in the laboratory, there are eight research groups in the field of computer science, including: Intelligent Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Vision, Geoinformatika, Information-Based Networking, Games and Mobile Media, Information Systems, as well as Robotics and Embedded System. Each research group led by a coordinator and composed of faculty and students who are doing research.
Research activities in the laboratory focuses on research activities, ranging from the determination of the research roadmap, technical research, to the management of equipment / research facilities.
In Computer Science Research Laboratory there are 8 (eight) research group , namely:
1. Expert System Research Group
2. Software Engineering Research Group
3. Computer Vision Research Group
4. Geoinformatics Research Group
5. Information Based Network Research Group
6. Media, Game, and Mobile Research Group
7. Information System Research Group
8. Robotics dan Embedded System Research Group