National Admission SNMPTN
SNMPTN is national selection admission implemented by Executive Committee of SNMPTN that established by Director General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture and applied by all of Indonesia State Universities in one integrated system. SNMPTN implementation costs borne by Government, so participants do not charged the registration fee.
Along with Government's program of Bidikmisi, participants from disadvantaged economically families and have high academic achievement through SNMPTN can participate in selection and if accepted in State University will get a scholarship during standard period of study.
- SNMPTN a national selection admission based on academic achievement selection by report grades and other achievements
- School and Student Data Base (PDSS) is a database that contains track record of school and academic achievement of their students
- Schools that entitled to register their students in SNMPTN is school that have National School Identification Number (NPSN) and fill in the data of schools and student achievement in PDSS
- Students who are eligible for selection is student who has a track record of academic achievement in PDSS
- Student applicants must read the terms that apply in each State in PTN selected pages
Schools that the students eligible to join SNMPTN are:
- SMA/SMK/MA/MAK public and non public, including RI schools abroad
- Has filled the PDSS
- Registered as National Examination participants
SNMPTN registration process regulated and centrally organized through website snmptn.ac.id. Please access SNMPTN website for more info.