Hereby we inform that Toyota and Astra Foundation offers scholarships for UB students Academic Year 2014/2015. The requirements that must be met are as follows:
- Indonesian students;
- Have specific areas of study in Engineering (Department of Mechanical, Electrical, Architects, Civil, Chemical, Industrial, Environmental & Information Technology), Mathematics and Science, Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry;
- On semester V or VII at Academic Year 2014/2015;
- Minimum GPA 2.80;
- Not working and not receiving Scholarship or in working contract with other institution;
- Forms can be obtained from the secretariat of BEM TIIK (Completed files can be viewed at registration form);
- Required to have UB email and blogs.
Registration files collected in PTIIK Student Affairs Unit (A.1.10) not later than August 27th, 2014.